Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Gathering

Hi..

Latest update.. Beep.. beepp.. Nothing much I guess.. It just a latest update on my family gathering. It is definitely about me.. Finally, I've got a attention here. "Hey! I want to get marry.. Can somebody help and guide me?" Hehehe.

-Sangat la pening kepala ok-

This time.. I do the talking.. haha.. I want to make the wedding simple (simple ke?), within the budget, and also a combination wedding. Alhamdulillah, so far semua agree. Every suggestion must comes with justification..  -What and why-

Our discussion covers:-
1. Date for 'merisik'
2. Halls for reception
3. Date for Nikah
4. Reception Date
5. Makan - makan after nikah
6. Door Gift

They agree the merisik day will be on a week I'm coming back to Malaysia. Actually it is more to 'suai kenal' session je.. Opp.. Oppss.. Coming back? Haha.. bunyi mcm la jauh benar kerjanya.. hehe.. Yup~ currently, I'm in Kaohsiung, Taiwan for training. 2 weeks je pun.. =P But, it's already make my tummy turn Upside down.. coz, it is April tomorrow!!

banyak benda x settle lagi.. haiiiihhh~

I really hope that everything gonna be OK.. worried. -__-!

wusSSsssAaaaaaa... relaxx! chill.. heehee..

ok la.. till we meet again ok? =P

2 comments: